(These coffees can be brewed in any method, like all our coffees, though some prefer these as espresso coffees)
- Afternoon Rain – this blend was inspired as we travelled in growing areas where they have rain each afternoon and take time to socialize and enjoy great coffee. After the rain passes the world is fresh the air is clear, the sky is radiant and you are refreshed. Roasted Medium
- Almost Sinful – ½ of this coffee is from Swiss Water Decaffeinated beans with the balance coming from Central and South America – gourmet taste ½ the caffeine. Roasted Medium
- Mocha Java (sw) – the original Dutch coffee house coffee with a combination of Ethiopian and Indonesia green beans. Roasted Medium Dark
- Mount Albert – this is a world tour of great coffee in a single cup – each growing region is represented and the key aromas and unique tastes they offered can be tasted in the cup – brew it any way your prefer. This is a superb coffee for espresso or French Press. Roasted Medium
- Mount Cornwall Gold - coffee was introduced to Gold Country in BC through the young adventurers from Central America who brought bags of green coffee with them on their journey to the gold fields. This is a wonderful blend of our high grown coffees from Central America. Roasted Medium.
- Decaf Espresso sw – a gourmet blend from the Swiss Water Decaf Company – wonderful taste and no caffeine. Roasted Medium Dark
- Tropical Rain Forest (sw) - This gentle blend has the view of the world from the mists of the rainforest canopy yet grounded in the tastes and aromas of a truly unique cup.
Coffees that have this symbol “sw” behind them are also available with beans from the Swiss Water Decaf Company – same great flavours without the caffeine.
- Half Caf Blends – the coffees we have with similar origin beans from the Swiss Water Decaffination process are roasted and blended to create wonderful full taste with only ½ of the caffeine. These are joining “Almost Sinful” as favourites for many of our best customers. Try them soon.
Remember – coffee is packed by weight not volume. Weigh your coffee and measure your water to assure you will always brew and serve your coffees at their best. Also if your water tastes funny your coffee will also taste funny. Enjoy great coffee.